We’re serious about protecting your personal data. This note explains:
- From where we secured your personal data;
- The personal data that we collect;
- Your personal data rights;
- Your right to object to our processing your personal data and withdrawing consent;
- How and when we use that personal data;
- Whether we share your personal data with anyone else;
- For how long will we keep your personal data;
- How you can access your personal data
If you have any questions or queries about this notice please email us at email@example.com
Personal data that we collect
The personal data that we collect includes –
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Personal Address (if necessary for new accounts)
- Company Contacts
- Contact numbers
- 2 copies of Identification (if necessary for new accounts)
- Email addresses
- VAT Number
- Company registration number
- Bank account details
- Car Registration (if visiting our site only)
- Information about your health and any medical conditions (if visiting the production area only)
- CCTV footage (if visiting our site only)
- Bodycam footage (if goods are delivered)
For new customers we collect your personal data from third parties:
- Companies house – your company details were confirmed on this website – for Limited Companies.
- 192 website – your home address was confirmed on this website – for Sole Traders only
We always ensure that we have a lawful basis for processing the personal data that we collect. In this case the lawful basis for processing your trading address and registered company details is for legitimate interests.
Your rights in respect of your personal data
You have the right to request access to your personal data, amendments to it and for it to be deleted. Further information about those rights along with your right to withdraw any consent you’ve given or object to our processing your data can be found in our data protection policy a copy of which can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org.
How and when we use your personal data
We’re committed to using your personal data responsibly and lawfully.
We use your data to facilitate trading with you and your company and for general correspondence with you and your staff.
Your personal data is all stored within the UK.
To help us to maintain the accuracy of the personal data that we hold please let us know if we hold out of date or inaccurate information about you.
Sharing your personal data
There are only a few occasions where we will share your personal data with a third party. They are:
- HMRC, Direct Gov – where we’re required to disclose it by law – to government bodies
- Complaints, Queries – between ourselves – for example to deal with an issue that you may have
- Our bank, Legal advice, County Court – with our professional advisers (who are required to keep your data confidential).
We will never sell your information to third parties without your permission. We use accepted standards of technology and security to protect your personal data.
For how long will we keep your personal data
Our ‘retention policy’ lists the type of data we process and for how long it is kept. You can request a copy of the policy by emailing email@example.com. If you would like us to delete your data and we don’t have a lawful reason to retain it you can make a deletion request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Lauren Green, Adkins Bakery Ltd, Hooton Street, Carlton Road, Nottingham, NG3 2NJ.
How you can access your personal data
You can ask us for a copy of the personal data that we hold on you by either emailing email@example.com or writing to Lauren Green, Adkins Bakery Ltd, Hooton Street, Carlton Road, Nottingham, NG3 2NJ. We’ll ask you for copies of two types of approved identity in order to process your request (such as a passport and driving licence). You can also ask us to make corrections to data you consider to be inaccurate by contacting us on the details above.